Sunday, April 6, 2008

MyInternetBusinessLive.Com is Here!

For the past several days I have awaited Darren Gaudry's MyInternetBusiness with patience, or a reasonable facsimile thereof. Now, I am proud to announec that this top-tier automated work-at-home business opportunity is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC with a free eye-opening video tour at MyInternetBusinessLive.Com!

As a Platinum member of MyInternetBusiness, and part of the Mentors4U team, I will be teaching new members how to use simple, effective and FREE advertising methods to generate high-quality prospects. I will be teaching a combination of methods, including blogging, article marketing, search engine optimization, Free Press Release, and more.

Here are some examples of my highly-ranked advertisements that use these methods:

MyInternetBusiness on Youtube
MyInternetBusiness Press Release
My Internet Business Newsflash on Squidoo
MyInternetBusiness on Craigslist

I will teach you step-by-step how to do the same! Take the free tour and sign up today at MyInternetBusinessLive.Com!

No comments: