Thursday, April 3, 2008

Passport to Wealth Business Review

I recently composed and submitted to EzineArticles my Passport to Wealth: An Objective Review. So far I am doing great with the program and the mentoring. I now have TWO pages on the first page of Google, and I am getting lots of free traffic from this!
Traffic+a good lead capture page=opt-ins, and opt-ins=GOLD.

I am going to apply the same principles to MyInternetBusiness and plan to steadily build my team and teach them the same techniques that are working so well for me.

Very soon I will have my link up and running, and will be sure to attach it to my popular My Internet Business site on Squidoo .

I am incredibly excited about this freshly-launched business and can't wait to share more with you!

Cheers,

Rob
Passport to Wealth Mentors 4 U

No comments: