Friday, April 4, 2008

Worst Adline Ever by competitor of MyInternetBusiness--kudos to Darren Gaudry for the name!

myinternetBusiness - Google Search

A couple things worth noting here. First, I have three, count them, THREE links on the first page of Google for MyInternetBusiness!

1) MyInternetBusiness Newsflash on Squidoo

2) MyInternetBusiness Press Release

3) My WordPress Blog!

So, I am delighted to see my Search Engine Optimization techniques working.

But here is the BEST part about the Google search that I blogged above...

...some mook actually used the headline,

"MyInternetBusiness Sucks"
What You Need Is True ResidualIncome With Streamline Sponsoring.


That is hilarious! How on earth does he think he is going to get people to join if 'his internet business sucks?'

Kudos to Darren Gaudry for the name, 'MyInternetBusiness' It automatically makes anyone who tries to slander it sound like the village idiot!

No comments: